It doesn't happen often, but sometimes electronic payment can be interrupted. This can happen for a number of reasons. You’ll get a notification on your screen telling you why, for instance:
Error code 01: «For security reasons, the credit card you provided cannot be used for payment.»
- You can use your credit card three times within 24 hours. That means if you’ve already tried three times or placed three orders today, you’ll get this error message.
- We accept credit cards from Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
Error code 02: «The transaction was rejected by the card issuer.»
- The credit card details you entered are incorrect.
- The credit card is no longer valid.
- You've reached your daily credit card limit.
We recommend inputting your card details and trying again. If it doesn’t work, contact the card provider to make sure there isn't a problem with the card.