It doesn't often happen, but sometimes electronic payment can be interrupted. This can happen for a number of reasons. You won't be charged for a failed transaction (e.g. if it shows up as «authorised/reserved»). If it's reserved, the amount will be automatically cancelled and visible again within your bank account within 30 days. Unfortunately, we can't speed this process up manually.
Error code 01: «For security reasons, the credit card you provided cannot be used for payment.»
- You can use your credit card three times within 24 hours. That means if you’ve already tried three times or placed three orders today, you’ll get this error message.
- We accept credit cards from Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
Error code 02: «The transaction was rejected by the card issuer.»
- The credit card details you entered are incorrect.
- The credit card is no longer valid.
- You've reached your daily credit card limit.
We recommend inputting your card details and trying again. If it doesn’t work, contact the card provider to make sure there isn't a problem with the card.