As a general rule, we can’t alter invoices that have already been sent. If you’ve moved and you need the new address on your invoice, you’ll need to send us proof of your change of address. For cases like this, please get in touch via the contact form.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the invoice for my order?
- How do I pay by invoice?
- How can companies pay by invoice?
- Can we request a collective invoice for several orders?
- Why can't I pay by invoice?
- How can I increase my credit limit?
- Why did I get a payment reminder when I’ve already paid?
- Can I change the billing address retrospectively?