You can delete your private customer account at any time. Business customer accounts can only be deactivated. For private customer accounts, we offer you either a deactivation of your customer account or a deletion. You must be logged in to complete the procedure. Follow this link to initiate the deletion of your account by yourself.
What happens when my user account is deleted or deactivated?
- You no longer have access to your user account for galaxus.ch and digitec.ch
- Registering returns or warranty cases can now only be done by means of an order number, which somewhat complicates the process.
- You no longer have access to your orders, receipts or warranty information.
- You can no longer actively take part in the Community.
For your account to be deleted, certain requirements must be met:
- It must not contain any open orders, payments, warranty claims or returns.
- To prevent abuse, a deletion request must also be confirmed by e-mail.
- Regardless of the deletion of your user account, products currently under warranty will remain under warranty. In order to file a warranty claim or to return products, you will need the proof of purchase or the invoice from your orders, depending on the type of deletion. You should print out or save the required documents before deleting your account.