When you order and pay by 5 p.m. and the product is in our warehouse, you’ll usually get it the following working day (including Saturdays). That’s as long as you don’t choose the payment on receipt of invoice method. You can find more information on the status of your order in your user account under «Orders».
We send out the items you ordered as soon as they become available and as soon as your payment has been processed – except when you choose the payment on receipt of invoice method. Here is a list of the different types of availability you might see while you’re shopping.
Tip: You’ll see availability marked with a bright circle. Hover over it with your mouse or click on it to get more info.
- In stock: a green circle with a white tick indicates the product is in our warehouse and will usually reach you the following working day.
- Not in stock:
- A green circle without a tick means the product is at our supplier’s warehouse. You should receive your order within a few days.
- A circle that’s half blue means you can expect to wait a couple of weeks to get your order.
- When a quarter of the circle is orange you can expect to wait a number of weeks before receiving your order.
- If the circle has only a slither of red it means it could take a couple of months before you receive your order.
- Delivery date unknown: If the product you’re looking at has a white circle with a question mark it means we don’t have any delivery information. As soon as we get details from our suppliers, we’ll update the listing
Tip: We normally show availability for delivery by post. If you tend to pick up your orders in store you can check product availability at the store under product overview at the top right under «Availability».
Cancelling a delivery
If you’ve already ordered but don’t want to wait any longer, you can choose to cancel your order. Find out more about cancelling orders here.