How do I extend my current mobile contract?
If you already have a contract with Salt, Sunrise, Swisscom or UPC, we can extend it when you order a new mobile or tablet.
First you need to request a subscription offer so we can check the contract.
If you’ve already done that, click here to find out what to do next. Otherwise, follow these seven steps to request an offer:
- Find the mobile or tablet you want in our online shop.
- Click the «Configure subscription» button in the right-hand bar of the product overview.
- Scroll down and click the «With a contract extension» button.
- Confirm the provider and subscription target group.
- Say who the subscription is for and select your current subscription.
- Input the details from your ID and upload a photo of your passport or ID card (front and back if the latter).
- Hit «Save» and then «Request manual offer» to confirm.
And that’s it. We’ll e-mail you as soon as we’ve checked your offer, which is normally within one working day. You can also check the status of your offer at any time in your customer account under «Subscription offers».
But if you have any problems, our mobile phone team are on hand to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.