Follow the steps below to set up a contract with a new number or switch your number over from your previous provider.
If you’d rather extend an existing contract, check out this help centre article
Here’s how to order a device with a new subscription:
- Find the mobile or tablet you want in our online shop.
- Click the «Configure subscription» button in the right-hand bar of the product overview.
- Scroll to the middle of the page and click the «With a new contract» button.
- Set the subscription target group and the subscription with your preferred minimum contract term.
- Say who the subscription is for and fill out the details.
- If you want to keep your number, input your current provider and the phone number you want to transfer over.
- Input the details from your ID and upload a photo of your passport or ID card (front and back if the latter).
- Hit save and then «Add device and subscription to cart».
If you have your order posted out, you can sign the contract on delivery. If you choose to pick it up from one of our stores, you can sign the contract there and then.
You’ll need to show the form of ID included in your subscription application. For legal reasons, we can only deliver your device and contract to the address given on the contract.
Please bear in mind that not all contracts can be cancelled once they’ve been completed and sent in. If you change your mind about your contract, talk to us at email@example.com so we can check your contract cancellation.