I’ve got my subscription offer. What should I do now?
If you’ve already requested a subscription offer to extend your contract with Salt, Sunrise, Swisscom or UPC, follow the six steps below to complete your order.
If you haven’t requested an offer yet, this help centre article explains how. Here’s what to do once you have your subscription offer:
- Open your customer account and click on «Subscription offers».
- Select the relevant offer. This should have the status «Offered».
- Set the length of the contract extension (12 or 24 months) and confirm by clicking «Add device with subscription to cart».
- The product is now linked with the subscription in your shopping cart and can be ordered as normal.
- As soon as you complete your order and the device arrives in our central warehouse, we’ll extend the contract and e-mail you it to sign. So make sure to check your inbox regularly.*
- Once we’ve received the signed contract, we’ll send your product out as normal.
Please bear in mind that not all contracts can be cancelled once they’ve been completed and sent in. If you change your mind about your contract, talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check the status of your cancellation.
* If you collect your order from one of our stores, you can complete and sign the contract there.