If you qualify for flash delivery, you’ll be able to select it at the checkout: If you don’t qualify for flash delivery, the window will be greyed out and you’ll have to pick another delivery option.
You can order with flash delivery if:
- the delivery address is in Zurich
- you order before 1:15pm or before 3pm as long as all the products are in stock in our Zurich store.
- all products in the order are in stock in our warehouse or in our Zurich store
- the products are less than 30 kg and no more than 60 cm x 60 cm x 100 cm.
- you pay for the order before delivery. Advance payment, payment on invoice and cash on delivery are not available for flash delivery.
How flash delivery works
Once you place your order, we send the products over to the notime couriers for sorting. They then deliver that evening. The order won’t come in extra cardboard packaging or include a delivery note. But you can access your delivery note and other order documents at any time in your customer account.
Altering a flash delivery order We work fast to get products out to you on the same day. Unfortunately, this means we don’t have time to amend your order if you change your mind or forget something. Once you’ve ordered with flash delivery, you can’t cancel it. But don’t worry. If you decide you don’t like the product, you can still return it to us as usual.
Got more questions about flash delivery? Check out our ⚡ flash delivery FAQs.