Simply select eSIM when you’re signing up for your digitec connect subscription. Please keep in mind that you won’t receive a physical SIM card. Instead, you’ll get an e-mail with a QR code to activate your eSIM as soon as your subscription starts.
Articles in this section
- What’s an eSIM?
- What do I need so that the eSIM can be activated smoothly?
- How do I get eSIM with my subscription?
- How do I activate eSIM on my smartphone?
- I have a new eSIM-enabled device. How do I transfer my old digitec connect eSIM profile?
- How do I switch my existing digitec connect subscription from SIM card to eSIM?
- Which devices are compatible with digitec connect eSIM?