To purchase certain products, we must verify your age. There are two ways of doing this.
- Automatically: for customers who are holders of a Swiss identity card or Swiss passport
Enter the data of your Swiss identity card or Swiss passport. Your age will be verified in real time. This means you can order all products and services that require proof of age right away.
- Manually: for customers who are holders of all other types of ID documents
Upload any official form of identitification (e.g. residence permit or driving licence. Swisspass is not accepted). We will then verify your age. This will take two working days at most. As soon as your age has been verified, you can place your order, provided the following requirements are met:
- The first and last name on your ID document must be identical to those in your user account.
- Your date of birth must be visible.
My order wasn’t processed and my ID document was rejected. What should I do?
There are several possible reasons why your ID document was rejected. Before uploading it again, please check your ID document for any of the following potential issues:
- Are the first and/or last name in your user account different to those on your ID document?
- Is the date of birth in your user account different to that on your ID document?
- Is your ID document lacking a visible date of birth?
- Has your ID document expired?
- Is your ID document hard to read (e.g. blurry photo)?
- Is the uploaded ID document or file format invalid? Common document formats are .jpg, .png, .pdf.
- Did you send us an incomplete ID document?
- Are you a minor?